We have Jira and ScriptRunner. I have a Custom field used on several projects: a single-line text field. On screens in one particular project where this Custom field displays, when you click in the field, a drop-down displays that is populated with issues from another project, allowing you to easily pick and populate the single-line text field with an existing issue from another project. However on another project, which shares the SAME Screen Scheme, this functionality doesn't happen--the field behaves like a regular single-line text field.
I believe ScriptRunner or a Plugin is making the field populate this particular way on one particular project. But I cannot find where this is happening!!!! Any advice on how I can find where this is happening so I can get it to happen on other projects using this field? I am not a software developer--but I can access ScriptRunner and the PlugIns through Jira -- please HELP--I don't know what to look for!!!!