Hello
Is there a way to send email from a confluence page
To a selected group of users ( email alias)
Please let me know
Thanks
Abe
Natively, there's no way to do this, but Confluence does have the extension points to allow you to create and/or install apps that can do it.
For the first point, you need a "listener" to listen for changes and send the email, for the second, you'll need a "job" which can run on a schedule. The actual actions each take could well be identical!
The way I would do it is totally biased by my employer - as an Adaptavist, I almost always have Scriptrunner-for-Confluence to hand, and it can do both the listener and job mentioned. (If I didn't have it, I'd look for other apps, but also look to writing my own little app to do it, as I could re-use most of the scripts I'd write for SR)
Thank you Nic
unable to send visuals through ma
il
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.