I need to make sure I am accessing the proper documentation for BitBucket, Jira, and vs code integrations.
We use On-premise (Data Server) installation, and when I am looking for help say about VS Code Extension for Jira and BitBucket, the web page indicates it is for Cloud instance. When I try to look for the Data Server instance documentation, I get a message indicating that the web page is not found for that particular topic.
I need to know if there are any differences in using the product between the Data Server and Cloud? If I find the topic I am looking for under the cloud section, is that enough?
For example, I was trying to look for connecting BitBucket with Jira for a given code repo, I only found the one related to the cloud instance. Is there one related to the Data Server Instance? How I can find it?
How I am 100% sure if the topic I am viewing on documentation is valid for both cloud and data server instances?
Tarek