Hello there,
I've setup a staging environment on conf 6.15.2, and I'm now going to start testing.
As per: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/upgrading-confluence-4578.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20%3E%20Manage%20apps%20and,upgrade%20to%20then%20hit%20Check.&text=If%20your%20users%20rely%20on,are%20compatible%20before%20upgrading%20Confluence.
There should be an option "plan your upgrade":
> General Configuration > Plan your upgrade
Yet, I am not able to find this. Can you assist?
Hi @Cloud Licensing
So you are going to upgrade from 6.15.2 to the latest 7.x version?
There is a chance you need to update the troubleshooting and support app before you see the option you're talking about. See Pre-upgrade planning tool
Hi @Cloud Licensing As Charlie mentioned Plan Upgrade feature is available for your Confluence version 6.15.2 as this feature is introduced in Confluence version 6.5
Please check the the Troubleshooting and Support tools version plugin version greater than 1.17.1
Bit embarassing, but all it required was to update the plugin. Thanks for your help!
Hi Sagar, that is exactly what it was, an outdated plugin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.