Hello, I have multiple excel files regarding my projects in my computer and I have also pages for every project in my company's confluence space. So when the excel is updated, I wanna update automatically the respective page on confluence. For a very new to confluence guy, I come across with REST API, but I couldn't be sure that if it works for this task. Another solution I think of is finding a way of updating the source codes of the pages automatically from VBA, but how? Even both are possible can you please guide me which one I choose and what is the route map for succeeding in this?
BTW, when I have a look at the example REST API codes for content update, they are looking very different than the page source code, In the source code, which part of the code is indicating which part of the content is obvious but for the REST API it's quite complicated, if you can explain the difference as well, it'd be appreciated.
Thanks
Muhammed