Hi,
I created a space for a user and gave them all the permissions to it. I also created a group to manage who had permissions to the space.
Is there a way for me grant a specific user permissions to a user to allow him to manage the group themselves instead of constantly waiting for me to update the group. The group changes often and if I could grant him the permissions to manage the group themselves, it would cut down on the waiting they have to do.
The only thing I can think of doing is making them an administrator of the site but that is a bit much just so he can manage a group and I'd rather not give too much power to a user.
I looked and googled for a solution but can't seem to find one. If you have ideas on how to do this, let me know.
Thank you
Pierre