Hi,
I'd like to fire an event based on two conditions:
1. the type of the issue (bug, story, epic, etc.)
2. the group that the reporter belongs to (jira-users, jira-developers, mine-managers, mine-qa-hw, etc.).
How do I achieve this?
Thanks,
Janiv.
issue.issueTypeObject.name == "MyIssueType" && ComponentManager.getInstance().getUserUtil().getGroupNamesForUser(issue.reporterId).contains("somegroup")
But if you allow anonymous creation of issues check you have a reporter, otherwise you'll may get an NPE.
Where do I put this code?
I have 8 groups and for each bug I'd to be send notification to the appropritae group (according to the component). How do I fire such an event?
Is there an easier way to send a notification to the group which the Component Leader is part of?
i.e. If QA open a bug (or other issue type) woth componenet Hardware, I want a notification mail will be sent to the group where the Hardware Leader belongs to.Assuming the Component Leader assigned to multiple groups, is it still possible?
Janiv
I'd just write a custom post-function and hardwire the mapping of components to groups. The component leader will always be a part of multiple groups, eg jira-users, so doing it programatically would be messy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.