Hi,
I am trying to get available values via Rest API for my custom field with id customfield_10104 - it stores the Sprint values. In future I also have a task of reading two more custom fields, so problems basically is not only regarding Sprints but in general with custom fields.
To be honest I think I have tried almost all possible solutions found in the internet. Fields were added manually by admins, not by some any type of external app or what so ever.
Those are attempt that I have tied:
rest/api/latest/field - gives me list of all fields, I can se my field, buto without available options
rest/api/latest/field/customfield_10104/contexts - 404 error
/rest/api/latest/customFields - admin rights are required - the feature in my app should be available for all users
/rest/api/latest/field/customfield_10104/context/defaultValue - 404 error
/rest/api/latest/field/10104/context/defaultValue - 404 error
/rest/api/latest/field/search?id=10104&type=custom - 404
/rest/api/latest/issue/createmeta?projectKeys=TEST&issuetypeNames=Task&expand=projects.issuetypes.fields - in the JSON section for my custom field I do not have any information about available options/values
In JIRA page/app when I try to open create dialog and then open the combobox for sprints the call is made to rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/picker , and it gives sprints, but I am guessing this is not what I should use right ?
So is there a way I can get available values for any custom field? Can anyone please help me with that ...
regards,
Pawel