Salutations!
Edit:
I'm new to this Community. Just saying hi! I'll pop a question to the other Community Group once I find the correct one.
Cheers, SFD
@Sheila ForwardDavis
Hi Sheila:
Welcome to the community. Can you clarify your ask on "some Jira import testing"? What are you testing? (i.e. Issue creation or updating existing issue)
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Sheila ForwardDavis It would be great if you can post this question in the group related to Jira product in the Community. This way you will get the required assistance/guidance quickly.
This is "Welcome Center" group and is not the appropriate place for such questions.
@Sheila ForwardDavis -
I forgot to mention the same thing that @Taranjeet Singh stated.
Looking forward to assist you once you post your ask to the appropriate community group.
Best, Joseph
Welcome @Sheila ForwardDavis
Thanks!
@Sheila ForwardDavis Glad to have you as part of the community.
Welcome to the community @Sheila ForwardDavis , glad to have you here.
@Sheila ForwardDavis Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.