Can a Gantt chat view in Big picture be created using Sprint to determine the time line?
Currently I see that start and end date is used, However, I would like to have a view sprintwise.
Kindly let me know if this is feasible.
Hi @Anusha Rao
The following link shows you how you can set the sprint view and put the stories and tasks under it.
Link: https://softwareplant.com/biggantt-sprints/
Regards
Thank you very much for your answer Anna,
option 'Timeboxes' really helped.
However, Say a user story is assigned in current sprint , and the start and end date is defined.
If I move the user story to next sprint, and donot change the start and end date, then in Big Picture, the timeline doesn't change .
Isnt it better if the timeline shows the current sprint of the user story instead of the start and end date.
Regards,
Anusha
Is there a way to do that @Anna-BigPicture.?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.