Hi,
we have a problem with the integrated pdf export. The german umlauts (ÖÄÜ), are printed wrong in a pdf-export (Ä looks like Ü) . But if we insert the makro "attachement" to a confluence page, the pdf-export works fine.
I already try to change the font (ttf-file) and to edit the java-options
(https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/non-english-characters-umlauts-and-diaeresis-missing-or-appear-as-boxes-in-confluence-data-center-pdf-export-994316427.html)
But without success. I hope someone known a solution.
Best regards
@ZPS GPM In Confluence -> General Configuration -> PDF Export Language Support -> import supported font -> then try export
Thanks @Suvarna Gaikwad I had try this with several fonts. Each time the same result.
@ZPS GPM did you try verdana.ttf ?
@Suvarna Gaikwad Same fault in a different style. Doesn´t work.
The think is, that it works perfektly if I put in the makro "attachment" on a page. So it cant be an failure with the font, or?
Same Page with and without attachment-makro. PDF-export-result
We updated our system to Confleunce 7.13. But the problem is still the same
Hi,I think I have the same problem (only in my case the umlauts get transformed to question-marks instead of e.g. Ü)
Since I found your question, at least now I have a workaround xD
FYI, if one gets to an answer sooner:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/PDF-export-of-german-letters-%C3%A4-%C3%B6-%C3%9F-creates-only-question-marks/qaq-p/1884771
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.