Hi,
I have Opsgenie to Jira integration.
It works fine with the Opsgenie summary and description fields, but I can't find a way to extend the Jira tickets with other Opsgenie fields. For example, the Responders field.
I want to populate Jira custom field with responder information through integration or maybe other automation approaches.
I found out in Opsgenie logs that I don't have this field in the payload.
Payload which I see in logs
{
"_outgoingData": {
"_headers": {
"-Content-Type": [
"application/json;charset=UTF-8"
],
"-Authorization": [
"Basic key"
]
},
"integrationType": "JiraServiceDesk",
"_payload": {
"_fields": {
"summary": "The alert summary",
"-labels": [
"label"
],
"_project": {
"key": "Some key"
},
"_issuetype": {
"name": "Incident"
},
"description": "The alert description"
}
},
"integrationName": "Jira Service Management"
},
"alertLogOwner": "System",
"alertId": "some alert id",
"alertLogType": "system"
}
Do I have any way to add the Opsgenie responders field content to the Jira ticket?
Thank you