When I try to access the release notes of Confluence 7.13.1, I get a forbidden error:
I reached that page from: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-release-notes-327.html.
Are the release notes just being rolled out on the website or is there something to fix from Atlassian?
Hi @Alessio Bianchetti Looking at the construct URL after redirecting it is redirecting user to auth.atlassian.com for authentication and getting permissionViolation error. This could be that Atlassian does not release that page to available for the anonymous users/public it is still restricted to the Atlassian only.
Ah right, didn't notice. So I would assume this is still work in progress from Atlassian.
Most probably!!
Yes, even I am unable to access that link. Could be that its not yet shared with public as Sagar mentioned.
FYI: the page is now accessible.
Thanks for the update, Yes now I can access it too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.