Hi all,
Just to give a little back ground, we are currently using Confluence as follows:
We have a section where we document the application we are working on, including screen mocks and descriptions, process flows etc. In addition, we create requirement documentation for a particular release of functionality. Here we pull in the images of the screen mocks which were created in the general application documentation. To ensure the requirement documentation for the release does not change, we pull in the version of the screen that applies to this release, by using the link functionality in the Image macro. This works great.
What I would like to know is, whether there is a way to edit the image's link. Not the outbound link (that works great!) but the link used to 'pull' the image onto the page.
Currently, whilst constructing the documentation, I may have a few different iterations of the screen, which means every time I have to delete the image, then recreate it with the link to the new version of the image and then attach the link to the page version on which the image is stored as well. It would be so much easier if I could just 'Edit' what I put in in the first place, so I could simply increment the version number and not delete and recreate, like I can for the outbound link...
Is this something that is already possible and I have managed to miss how to do this? Or maybe there is a plugin out there that will allow this? Any steer would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.
Kind Regards,
Karin