Hi There,
I'm trying to set up jira and confluence for my team this month,but some problem went up while installing.
I've downloaded the server package of Jira, and installed it over sudo ./package_name.bin.The install goes smoothly,but something happened when I was trying to setup the database.
I was creating a database with utf8_bin.I adjusted the jdbc string to jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/<my_dbname>?sessionVariables=tx_isolation='READ-COMMITTED' .Everything was fine with testing connection,but after that problem went up .
First,I got a 503 Gateway error from my nginx after some loading time.When I reloaded the page, the stylesheet was gone, everything looked wierd and it showed that the database had already existed. There's an option of overwrite.
I tapped on overwrite since it's an empty database,but then I got an error showing:
Unable to register MBean [com.atlassian.confluence.jmx.TaskQueueWrapper@7e3f04e2] with key 'Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue'; nested exception is javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue
I dealt it with restarting confluence and reload the page,and another error went up:
com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)
caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
at com.atlassian.spring.container.SpringContainerContext.getComponent(SpringContainerContext.java:48)
I was following the guide on the Atlassian page,there might be something wrong with my work.
Regards,
Mike.