I am a new user. I have created a project, created one issue and added 6 users. However when I try to assign my issue to one of these users it cannot find any of them.
user should have Assignable User permission check the following doc for more info on permissions
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions
you need to include the group of those users to the Assignable User in the permission scheme.
You can also run the permission helper (please refer the URL below) in order to understand why the user is not assignable for a certain project.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper#JIRAAdminHelper-PermissionHelper
Hi Dirk,
Just to complete a bit more:
The users that you want to assign the issues to, need to have the project permission "Assignable User", while the user that will assign the issue to those users, need the "Assign issues" permission.
Also, make sure that the users have the correct project "Browse Projects" permission as well.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.