Hi Everyone,
Last Sept 21, 2021 (Tuesday), I was able to access bitbucket.org website thru browser and was able to fetch code in our repository thru command terminal.
Suddenly, on Sept 23, 2021(Thursday), I couldn't access Bitbucket thru browser and terminal anymore.
Here is the error that I encountered on the browser:
"DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"
And here is the error I encountered in the terminal:
"Fatal: unable to access" & "Could not resolve host: Bitbucket.org"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already tried the following steps to solve the issue:
1. RELEASING AND RENEWING OF IP ADDRESS
2. FLUSHING DNS (
dscacheutil -flushcache
)
3. CHANGING OF DNS
Google
8.8.8.8
8.8.4.4
2001:4860:4860::8888
2001:4860:4860::8844
Cloudfare
1.1.1.1
1.0.0.1
2606:4700:4700::1111
2606:4700:4700::1001
After changing the DNS, I was able to access Bitbucket via browser. However, I still can not clone a repository thru terminal.
I also tried restarting my computer and router but it didn't work.
Can anyone please help me resolve this issue?
Best,