Dear all,
I am trying to build a behaviour which convert a text field in a select list box by collecting data from an exteranal API.
For that I follow the samples provided in this link below :
Select List Conversions (adaptavist.com)
I have for that created a simple REST API call which collect VM information from Azure and which return the following sample data from POSTMAN

From my custom Rest endpoint, I need to return the *tags list items* in order to be visible into the Select List field of my behavior
The issue I met is that I do not know, or at least it is not so clear from sample on the way I should format the return response from the API in order that behavior gets the data
In my sample snipet code below, I need to return, as in the sample, a New JsonBuilder object based on my json return by the API but I could not get the correct syntax to replace in ???????? in order that my field slection contains items *com, aem, dispatcher* from tags element of my original return json above

Any idea ?
I am struggling this for a full week now and I am stuck, hoping you can help
regards