Hi all,
after migration from one server to another with Confluence 6.15 everything works fine. The old installation was on a Windows Server 2012 R2 and MS SQL 2012 and now we are using Windows Server 2019 and MS SQL 2017. I followed this steps Migrating Confluence Between Servers | Confluence Data Center and Server 6.15 | Atlassian Documentation and I also created a user for Windows service Creating a Dedicated User Account on the Operating System to Run Confluence | Confluence Data Center and Server 6.15 | Atlassian Documentation
As I already said it works very well. Now I wanted upgrade my system to version 7.13 and followed the steps Upgrading Confluence
The setup routine told me the update was successful but when I went to the website I got this message:
HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error
Type Exception Report
Message org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jsp.errors_jsp
Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jsp.errors_jsp
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:590)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:426)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:378)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:326)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:733)
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53)
com.atlassian.confluence.web.filter.DebugFilter.doFilter(DebugFilter.java:46)
....
This also happens when I try it on the local computer.
The only thing what I see what is different the user account of Confluence service has changed to "Network Service". But even when I change it back to my user account, I get the error message.
Does anyone know what went wrong?
Thanks for help.
best regards