artifact is created and listed on previous step, I can download it to my local machine.
On next step "pipe atlassian/heroku-deploy:1.2.1"
I get the follwoing error:
<span>Traceback (most recent call last):</span>
<span>File "/usr/bin/main.py", line 154, in <module></span>
<span><a href="http://pipe.run" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">pipe.run</a>()</span>
<span>File "/usr/bin/main.py", line 74, in run</span>
<span>with open(zip_file, 'rb') as zipfile:</span>
<span>FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'application.tgz'</span>
Also 'application.tgz' is not listed under 'Artifacts' tab in my 'Deploy to production' step.
Link to my repository https://bitbucket.org/vihv/stiltsofttestyo (private, but I expect techsupport have access)
Here is my bitbucket-piplines.yml
============================
image: maven:3.6.3
pipelines:
default:
- parallel:
- step:
name: Build and Test
caches:
- maven
script:
- mvn -B verify --file pom.xml
after-script:
- pipe: atlassian/checkstyle-report:0.2.0
- step:
name: Security Scan
script:
- pipe: atlassian/git-secrets-scan:0.4.3
- step:
name: Create artifact
script:
- tar czfv application.tgz pom.xml src/
artifacts:
- application.tgz
- step:
name: Deploy to production
deployment: production
script:
- pipe: atlassian/heroku-deploy:1.2.1
variables:
HEROKU_API_KEY: $HEROKU_API_KEY
HEROKU_APP_NAME: $HEROKU_APP_NAME
ZIP_FILE: 'application.tgz'
DEBUG: 'true'