Hi!
I'm in the process of migrating a very old instance (4.6.2) of bitbucket to a new server and database. I understand that I have to migrate as-is first and then upgrade the instance to a newer, supported version. In order to make this happen I need to complete a snapshot of the entirety of what's in bitbucket and I need the Bitbucket Server Backup Client but cannot figure out how get this installed.
The instruction set I was able to locate on the Atlassian site said I can download the add-on and then upload it into the instance of Bitbucket using the .jar or OBR files. I completed the download and it is a zip file, I uploaded the zip file to the server and extracted the files and there are quite a few jar files and no OBR files that I can locate.
My question is: what is the actual procedure to install add-on's in Bitbucket when not connected to the Atlassian marketplace?