I want a report which list all issues for a given project with fix version and it's release date.
This will help management to identify what is the release date if its released else planned release date
Hi @Jiralearner and welcome to the community!
Advanced issue search will only yield issues and the issue fields you select. Having said that, the release date of a version is not part of an issue. Therefore on the search there is no Version Release Date field which you can add.
However, a workaround would be to create a custom Date field, to which you will store the release date of a version to all the issues being released. If you use the API on an issue, you will get a similar response to the following:
"fixVersions": [{"self": "https://LALALA.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/version/10005","id": "10005","description": "","name": "1.1","archived": false,"released": true,"releaseDate": "2021-09-22"}],
I would use an automation to send a web request and get this value. Then I would store this value to the custom field of all issues with the released version. Then my JQL would be something like:
fixVersion = Your_Version_Name
And I would simply add the column of the custom field to my results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.