Hi,
I understand within JIRA there can only be one outbound address when sending notifications. In our setup we have approximately 5 projects, each setup with their own support email address.
Example:
Outbound address = itsupport@local.com
Project 1 = Xtranet, email = xtranet@local.com
Project 2 = Finance, email = finance@local.com
Users email the address associated to the project i.e. xtranet or finance, notifications are sent back and forth with the outbound address itsupport@local.com as the from address.
After the issue is resolved/closed, users send new queries to itsupport@local.com as they realise this is the support address rather than the appropriate address of project.
I understand this is a communication issue, but is there a solution which I can implement with the use of JEMH to resolve this, some how mask the from email to retain the prject email etc. Also, can JEMH support multiple outbound addresses, if so how
Thank you for your help