Hello Team,
Could anyone advise me how I can create multiple pages(around 200) in confluence space and import the data automatically using any macro?
Best Regards,
Aakash
Hi @Aakash Goyal and welcome to the community!
It's not possible to do that with out of the box functionalities (especially if the your pages you want to import are in .doc). You could do that however with:
Hi @Aakash Goyal
To clarify, do you want to create 200 blank pages within a space in Confluence and later import data in those pages?
Yes, I have the data in excel CSV format. I need to import the data in the tables of these pages.
Thanks for help me @Deepanshu Natani Also I don't have admin privileges to run any script in SIL. Is there any functionality to create multiple pages in confluence at once and later import data in table form from outside.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.