Hello,
I create PDF versions of my Confluence pages.
Most of these pages look the same, but some pages have small variations.
To achieve this, I combine [Space Tools > PDF Stylesheet] and the CSS macro.
The general look is defined in the PDF Stylesheet. For variations I add the CSS macro to pages and overwrite the settings from the PDF Stylesheet.
Example:
My documents normally have numbered headlines. These are defined in the PDF Stylesheet.
Some pages I want without numbered headlines, so I add the CSS macro to these pages with
h1:before, h2:before { content: ""; } This used to work until our last update (from a very old 3.x to 6.13.23 now), but not anymore.
If I add the CSS macro now to pages, the settings do show on the Confluence (html) page but do not have any effect on the PDF export although I have set the media setting to "print" or "all".
So I am wondering: Is the CSS macro simply not working anymore?