Hi, I'm facing a problem that one field "work steam" has value in creating but it disappeared in edit screen. It happened to almost all the story issues. It just changed to "none". Could anyone help me? Thank you.
Hello @Jason Liu ,
Are you using any automation ?
Can you please check.
Thanks,
Anvesh
Hi @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ,
May I know what kind of automation you meant? Is it any plugin?
Best regards,
Jason Liu
Hi @Jason Liu , it looks like field's value is cleared using postfunction or automation. Can you check your workflow (transition to your initial status) and automations configuration?
Yes,
can you please check. "Automation for Jira " rule applied.
if something like -->
Trigger --> issue edited
Action --> Edit issue --> work steam -->clear value.
Hi @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ ,
I checked the workflow and it only shows 3 post functions:
1. Creates the issue originally.
2. Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.
3. Fire a Issue Created event that can be processed by the listeners.
I think there's no plugins related to this. Thanks.
May I know where I can check this?
Ok, can you share the Apps you use? So we can try to figure out what's happening?
May I know what do you mean by apps? Maybe Zephyr custom fields?
If a field gets blanked out, it will be recorded in the history.
What does the issue history say happened to the data value?
Hi, I tried and the history said I made change to work steam even I didn't make any change to this issue. I only pressed edit and update.
@[deleted]Hi, is there any update?
You've answered your own question here - " I only pressed edit and update" - you edited the issue and changed the field during the edit.
If you did not change the field yourself, then it may be that a listener heard "issue updated" and amended the field for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.