I use cards with checklists that outline my steps for completing tasks that must be done on a set timeline. I've made cards as templates with my checklists for each type of report I do. Is there a way to set a due date for one step (the target step) on the template and have automation rules dictate the rest of the steps' due dates on that card?
AND
Is there a way then for that template to auto adjust all the dates when the target due date is set on the new card made from the template?
Example:
A student has a PST meeting today, they do 6 weeks of intervention, then they have PST meeting 2, 6 weeks of the next intervention, then they have PST meeting 3 and If I get consent for an evaluation at that meeting, the evaluation is due in 45 school days and the IEP meeting must be held 30 calendar days after that.
This pattern will happen for all students in this way so I want to apply it to my template and have the dates carry over correctly given the date of the first PST meeting.
Thank you fo your help!