Is there a setting to remove the link "Pages" in the breadcrumbs? I don't want the page directory to be part of the breadcrumbs. I know how to do it with css but I'm wondering if there's already an option to do it through the space settings or admin console.
Hi Sean,
As far as I know, there is no option in Confluence which allow you to hide certain breadcrumbs. The best workaround is to hide the breadcrumbs using CSS.
Regards,
Jing Hwa
Well, the other workaround is to customize them if you have access to the VMs and/or decorators. For example, I customized ours by editing the breadcrumbs.vm file. Blogged about it here: http://www.confluenza.com/2013/01/31/simplify-confluence-breadcrumbs/
hth,
matt
Related, is there a way to rename the word "Pages" to something more descriptive?
Hi @Matthew J. Horn ,
This page no longer exists; could you post here some insights?
How would you hide just "Pages" using CSS?
Hi Cynthia,
#main-header:not(.doctheme-no-override) #breadcrumb-section #breadcrumbs li.first {display: none}
#main-header:not(.doctheme-no-override) #breadcrumb-section #breadcrumbs li.first {display: none
works with Confluence 5.9.4 and global theme.
Cheers,Kirstin
our plugin Space Hierarchy & Breadcrumbs does not provide the flexibility to customize the breadcrumbs but it shows breadcrumbs only up to space and not to the page. It also provides flexibility of creating hierarchy of spaces as per requirement and breadcrumbs follow the space hierarchy created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.