I am trying to create a quick filter on issue type - subtaks, but I get back no results? I've tried many ways to write the jql, with no luck. please help
Hello @Emily Torres ,
if you want to get all the results of all sub-task issue type categopries-- > issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes()
To get all sub-tasks --> issuetype = Sub-task
Thanks,
Anvesh
Hi Emily,
Can you share the Jakie well that you're currently using?
On the surface it should be very easy to form a JQL to return only subtasks but I expect there's more to your inquiry. As an example the below would return all subtasks for a given project.
Project = ABC and type = subtask
Replace ABC with your project and replace subtask with your exact subtask issue type
issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes() and I'm getting nothing?
I've tried that with no results; I'm trying to get all the UX tasks or even by the UX designer, but nothing returns results.
issuetype in UX Review; UX Feedback, Design, Research and Testing;
OR (issue-type = Sub-task AND Summary ~ UX) OR (issue-type = Sub-task AND assignee in ....
Can I ask where you’re entering this JQL? Can you please try inserting the exact JQL into the advanced search?
I have been successful using that same JQL in multiple locations. Is it remotely possible that you don’t have any subtasks? If in fact you know that you do and you’re still getting nothing then I would advise you to contact Atlassian support directly so they can login and look at what’s going on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.