Hello! I've created the tasks for my team members and then created a Kanban Board where they are displayed. However, my team members do not have access to the Kanban Board (only to the issues). What am I missing?
Hi @RuteFV and welcome to the community!
Kindly check your board settings and edit the filter so as to share it with your colleagues.
It seems like I do not have the option to "Share" my filter, so probably I need intervention from the JIRA administrators, no?
Edit Filter Query
Edit Filter Shares
What do you see if you click on “Edit Filter Shares”
Do what Jack told you and let us know.
Edit Current Filter
Name required
Description
Favorite
Remove this filter from your favorites
Cancel
@RuteFV
If you click edit share, you will see a similar screen
You have to:
Then you have to make sure that if you have created your own filter, that this is also shared with the specific people/group.
So click edit filter query and share it with the appropriate group.
Ok thanks. I do not have that option "share"visible on my profile.
@RuteFV copy/paste a screenshot of your board settings (do not copy/paste text).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.