Hello,
I am currently setting up a Confluence Team Space. So far my team has only worked with a knowledge base in Confluence. For better and easier collaboration I would like to set up a great working space which will also guide you directly to important Jira Kanban boards, dashboards, tasks etc.
On our team space page I have also created a tile with a picture and embedded macros. By clicking on the picture, it will open our general Jira dashboard. So far so good.
Maybe someone has an idea on how best to deal with the following request.
One of my co-workers has their own (personal) Jira dashboard. Instead of being guided to the general dashboard, she would like to land on her own personal board.
Has anyone had a similar request? I hope you can understand what I am trying to set up.
I am thinking that a user specific macro will do the trick. There needs to probably be some kind of rule embedded in the macro, somethink like:
if user=abc then guide to dashboard=abc
Please keep in mind I am relatively new to Confluence and these are my initial thoughts 
Thank you for any kind of feedback.