Hi,
I am currently stuck with a problem regarding the ScriptRunner REST endpoint Response.
I have a script that if finished correctly should send a notification response to the user.
This works as expected, if the time required for the script to run is about 5 seconds.
Due to some reasons the script can take up to several minutes to run.
If it does, then the UI does not show the Response of the Script REST endpoint.
The Response is defined like the following:
def flag = [
type : 'success',
title: "S3 REST endpoint",
close: 'manual',
body : "Test"
]
Response.ok(JsonOutput.toJson(flag)).build()
To analyse the problem with the script running longer I checked the logs by putting
log.warn(flag)
before the Response. It shows the flag correctly but the response is not visible in the UI.
Is there some sort of Jira limitation I am not aware of?
Best regards
Fabian