Hi,
This plugin is very helpful for me. But i want Cascade Field type i,e. the values of the second field should appear on the value which we select from 1st field.
Please help..
Thanks,
Nandeesh M S
look at this https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.mailru-cf-cascade . I dont have time to support marketplace, but you can take some ideas. also look at fresh sources https://github.com/DmitryMiroshnichenko/jira-mailru-cascade-cf
What plugin?
Please try the built-in "cascading select" before looking for plugins. It is limited, but you should only use plugins when you can't do something off-the-shelf, so you need to try it.
I encountered the same problem. The mailru-cf-cascade's source code is not available now so I can't use it for getting ideas. May be you have these sources and can send it me?
Have you tried the standard built-in cascading select? What's wrong with that, and what problem are you actually trying to fix?
I don't need cascading select's fields. I'm need two different select's fields and the values of the second select field should appear on the value which we select from 1st field.
That's what a cascading select is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.