In the below Graph can anyone say how to get only green ray instead of both .. this is an Created vs Resolution Chart
image2016-4-5 14:53:8.png
@Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group] can you please help me on this
I need a simple one line graph showing number completed tasks by weekly/months counts
I need a simple one line graph showing number of completed tasks by weekly/months in a line graph format is there any way in JIRA where i can create my own GRAPH
I don't think there is a default graph that does this. You will need t write a plugin or purchase one from marketplace that does this!
Thank you for your responds , Is There any simple graph which is as simple as showing a line graph with count weekly/monthly by resolution data or create data options ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.