When I use option browse labels in order to search content that contain that label, I would like to see the results ordered from newest to oldest. Is that possible?
Confluence 4.2
Thank you.
Hi Adolfo,
Currently the order of the order of label can only be sorted as
In order to get this information into the page, you might need to use SQL plugin and use the following query
Sorted by creation date
SELECT NAME, CREATIONDATE FROM label ORDER BY 2 DESC;
Sorted by last modification date
SELECT NAME, LASTMODDATE FROM label ORDER BY 2 DESC;
Hope it helps.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Thank you for comment.
My problem is how to sort the search results so by default the list has the newest items first and the oldest last. Here is a picture where the dates are mixed (pointing arrow):
You might want to re-attach the picture. It seems that it was not successful previously.
I found a solution and put it here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.