External web page needs to get a link to anchor placed on Confluence user home page.
Which is working format?
If following format needs to be used (found on https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf74/anchors-1003128455.html) how to find spacekey?
<span><a href="http://myconfluence.com/display/spacekey/pagename#pagename-anchorname" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://myconfluence.com/display/spacekey/pagename#pagename-anchorname</a></span>
Hi @DUDZIAK Krzysztof
As per the example on the same link DOCS is the space key in below link - http://myconfluence.com/display/DOCS/My+page#Mypage-bottom
Thanks for hint from you which I immediately tried out. Unfortunately it didn't help, anchor link placed to external web document does not open.
During this test I figured also out the Confluence article my anchor is placed to is addressable by URL of following form
https://myconfluence.com/spaces/viewspace.action?key=~usernick
However, document opens also by URL this type https://myconfluence.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=<string of 9 digits>
Hence it seems to be actually a space.I wonder if this is of any significance for anchor link type to choose.
How to understand 'My+page' and 'Mypage-bottom' tokens ? Maybe their values are wrong in my anchor link.
I tried to add an external link with an anchor on my confluence page and it is working as expected.
You are right, the link you pasted seems to be a link to space and not a page. The page link should be something like below -
https://MYDOMAIN.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MYSPACE/pages/123456/TestPage#anchor
Thanks for hint.
How to understand the token '123456' , how does it distinct from 'TestPage' token?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.