Hi,
i'm trying to sync added comments beetwen an issue and his linked kanban card. It's is possible that? From the issue to the kanban and from the kanban to the issue.
Thanks a lot
Welcome to the community!
No, you can't do this as described, but it is not because of a lack of functionality. The Kanban card IS the issue, there's nothing to "link".
A board is not a separate container for issues or cards (projects are a container for issues). A board is a view of a selection of issues. A card is a view of an issue.
So, if you comment on a card, you are actually commenting on the issue that it is showing you. Equally, if you comment on an issue, the comment there will be shown if you look at the comments on the card in the board.
I may well have totally misunderstood the question though. Are you actually asking to reflect comments on linked issues? That is, if you link card/issue ABC-123 to issue/card DEF-456, you want the comments to be synchronised?
"Are you actually asking to reflect comments on linked issues? That is, if you link card/issue ABC-123 to issue/card DEF-456, you want the comments to be synchronised?"
Yes, this is what i want to do more or less...
I have an issue type "Help IT" that when is escalated, it creates a Issue/Card in a Kanban panell.
The fact is that when I comment something in the Help IT, I want to view this comment in the Kanban Issue/Card created and when i'll comment something in the Kanban it may appear in the Help IT...
Ok, you'll need a scripting, automation or sync tool to do this on server. Do you have automation, scriptrunner, powerscripts, jmwe or something that might do sync installed already?
Hi, I have JSU Automation installed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.