Hi All,
Trying to use the jira rest API with python to circumvent bulk ticket management efforts.
Desired
Here are some options just wondering what everyone recommends. I haven't used a rest API
Alternatively
Question:
Hi @Gavin
I will recommend using the Atlassian's REST APIs for your development efforts as you can get support from Atlassian as well in case you face issues using the endpoints and can ask questions in the Atlassian Developers Community.
Thanks Kishan but I was looking to see if I could use some existing libraries that make it even more simpler.
Thinking that the Atlassian package would be the best but rapidly I had to switch to:
Not only the documentation of this library is better but also the examples you can find out in the web. For example I could not get passed the 50 records default limit to retrieve a JQL search with the official Atlassian package but I easily found help and examples to solve this with the pypi.Jira one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.