Hello. We are building a wiki within Confluence Server for our department. This requires users to easily find content through search (either through the search box in the top bar or through the page tree search macro).
I created templates for articles with placeholder text that gives some additional instructions how to optimally structure the content of pages. According to this Atlassian page, "placeholder text will only appear when a page is being edited – it’s invisible to anyone who’s viewing the published version".
However, I noticed that the placeholder text does in fact appear in the search results, which contradicts the very definition of it and clutters search results with unnecessary and confusing information for readers.
On closer examination, I also noticed that the code inside of HTML macros, which we employ in a few articles, also appears in the search results, which is even less desirable.
Example: We have an auto-direct page from "Komplexitätsvermeidung" to "Komplexitätsmanagement". The contents of its HTML macro are shown in the search result on top. In the second result, a placeholder text ("LEER LASSEN") can be seen, which we use to mark sections that shall remain free for better vertical spacing.

In my opinion, this Confluence behavior is a bug and should generally be fixed. I would file a bug report, but I can't do that as a Confluence Server user.
Until then, is there any way to prevent placeholder text and HTML macro content to appear in search results in a space? (Apart from removing all of it, obviously, which isn't an option.)
Thank you.