Dear all,
I'm creating a jira structure in which I would like to get a view on the progress based on story points.
The formula that I created is the one below, but I get an error on the last part in bold:
WITH TotalPoints = SUM{ storypoints } :
WITH TotalResolvedPoints = SUM{ IF(Status_Category= "Done"; storypoints) } :
WITH valueProgress=if(TotalPoints > 0; TotalResolvedPoints / TotalPoints):
WITH customProgress=SUM{valueProgress}/SUM{1}:
CONCAT("{color:green}",
REPEAT("■", FLOOR(customProgress/10)), "{color}{color:gray}",
REPEAT("■", 10-FLOOR(customProgress/10)), "{color}")
Alternative was:
WITH customProgress=if(TotalPoints > 0; TotalResolvedPoints / TotalPoints): CONCAT("{color:green}", REPEAT("■", FLOOR(customProgress/10)), "{color}{color:gray}",REPEAT("■",10-FLOOR(customProgress/10)),"{color}")
But also in this one the second part gives an error.
I took a part of the formula from Wiki Markup Advanced Examples - Structure for Jira - Version 5.2 - ALM Works Knowledge Base but I don't see what should be changed to the formula in order to make it working..
Does anyone else see what should change?
Thanks!
Kr,
Alexander