Hi, I cannot login to my JIRA thus i need to recover the admin password.
I followed https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF42/Restoring+Passwords+To+Recover+Admin+User+Rights
This password for 'admin' does not work, it stills stating that the password was wrong.
x61Ey612Kl2gpFL56FT9weDnpSo4AV8j8+qx2AuTHdRyY036xxzTTrw10Wq3+4qQyB+XURPWx1ONxp3Y3pB37A==
I am using MySQL with Confluence 5.0-m9 beta
Hi there,
I suspect the most likely cause of this problem is actually your browser caches and not the password update, so please try clearing your browser caches and seeing whether you can then login using the "admin" password as usually this will resolve your issue. However, if the problem persists after you have cleared your browser caches please open a ticket with Support and we will investiaget this issue further for you.
All the best,John
Hi I just tried clearing cache but it's still not working. Is it possible that because I have a JIRA link? I was able to login to confluence before I add the JIRA user link. It's not working for my confluence admin account after added the jira user authentication. how can I disable it through MySQL DB?
What does "jira link" mean? If you've configured confluence to use Jira as the list of users, then amending the confluence database is pointless because it's reading Jira.
You need to log in using a Jira account now, and if you've lost access to them, stop Jira, amend the Jira user database with the password hash, restart Jira and then log in with the Jira account and "sphere"
that's what gone wrong it kept telling me the user(admin) is wrong but i can loginto jira with the same admin account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.