In Conference when using search only older documents are found, no recently created pages
Have you checked that the permissions of the recently created pages are such that the user who searches can see them? If you don't have permissions to see a page, it will not show up in the search results.
Have you tried rebuilding the search index in the Admin section?
Hi Steve,
yes, I did it, no effect
yes, thera are no restrictions on the recntly created pages, so all users can see them.
I just noticed that the list of "all updates" stopped also 4 weeks ago so that is the point where the problems began. Is this a problem of the indexing of confluence?
also tried to disable all new plugins, but still noch change. Rebuid from scratch?
well, I'd try restarting Confluence and the web server and maybe even the database server, rather than rebuilding.
Restarted confluence, indexing was working again, but not for older documents, after rebuilding search index everything is working fine and properly, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.