Jira 8.18.1
I know per the documentation this problem occurs when the details (atlassian-analytics exceeds browser's local storage quota. However we don't have analytics enabled so why would we still get this error when accessing boards
Hi @Nannette Mori
Can you please try the workaround mentioned on this KB article to see if that helps ?
So I clear out the local storage but the error returns. So this solution is not a one time fix, is this solution just have to be done everytime that error displays?
Yes, it seems so, whenever the local storage goes above 10MB, you might experience this issue again. I would suggest you to raise a ticket with Atlassian Support to see what they suggest.
If you contact Atlassian support and have any other workaround please do post it here for everyone's knowledge.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.