I am not Project lead nor am I the assignee and yet I am receiving notifications when the issue was updated.
Also, when I try to use the notification helper it can't locate the relevant task, only the father task.
notification.PNG
Guy,
Do you have anything in the workflow that could be overriding the notification scheme? Also, have you tried to use the Notification Helper to drill down where this may be coming from?
Do you have any custom event fired in you workflow that is using the issue updated email template. Check the notification scheme who will be informed on that event.
what am I missing?
Hi Guy,
Did you check the watcher field.Notification help will not check the watchers field
Regards,
Sateesh
I checked, i'm not a watcher also
Well, can you check what was updated when you received this mail. Check the history tab in that issue, was it an "Edit" or went the issue through a transition?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.