I updated my project workflow to include the 'on hold' status and assigned it to a column on our Kanban board. I added the 'all' transition to the 'on hold' status so that any ticket on our board can be moved to this column. When a ticket is moved to this column it disappears entirely from the project. The ticket has the 'on hold' status but does not show in the column with the 'on hold' status assigned to it. In the Column Management section of configure board menu tab the 'on hold' status shows that there are no issues, however the tickets still have 'on hold' as their status.
There is no way to change the ticket status as the tickets are no longer on the board and so cannot be moved into another column.
How do I resolve this issue? I want to have the tickets show up in the correct column on the Kanban board.