Help Me ~~
Fonts/Characters are wrong rendered in my confluence.(reference following images)
The confluence is installed on CentOS6.
Hi Perry,
What version of Confluence are you using? I asked around, and this might be a known bug of Confluence. Please tell me what version of Confluence you are using, so that I can check with the bug report to see if it is related
Cheers,
Joe
Could you check the encoding of your database and see whether or not it is set to UTF-8? I suspect that this is caused by the encoding. Please also check this article : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Troubleshooting+Character+Encodings
Hi Joe,
Thanks for helping me. But this answer cann't resolve my problem.
I checked my settings, the encoding is alright. It's fine when displayed in HTML pages.
But bad happens when rendering with ".ppt Macro" (or shown in MacroEditor's TitleBar), like the attachment imge.
Some people said that its caused by "missing Font files", I think that is the problem, but I don't know how to fix it.
So it only happens in the Macros? Hmm, I'm not quite sure about the missing Font files...but when using the usual features (typing them in the page, etc) it shows up fine?
Yes, in normal page its fine.
The version is 4.2.8.
Thank you so much!
Perry
Hi,
Have you also checked the Tomcat URI encoding according to this article?
Peter
Thanks Peter,
I had checked the Tomcat URI encoding, It's already be set as the article correctly.
Are you using Mysql? Its implementation of UTF-8 is not comprehensive, apparently 6byte UTF-8 chars are not supported. If you're using Postgres, you can rule out the database at least.
May I know if the characters are still broken even after you save the edit? If it's not broken after you save it, then I suspect that you are facing this bug : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23595
Yes, its the same bug -- in edit mode the Macro Title's characters are broken.
If saved the edit, all the characters are alright. In other words, if the characters be rendered with normal HTML page are alright. If the characters be rendered in image or flash are broken(The MacroTitle is a image in edit mode).
Refer to the first picture.
The second picture is about the bug in ppt, like the following bugs:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-25408
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-16712
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.