I have a problem , my administrator dont work us , and my profile is user , how i change my profile for administrator ?
Hi @Jdelima
The answer to this question will vary depending on your Jira hosting type. However, for either server/datacenter or cloud, only a Jira admin user can add other users to the group/s that grant administrator privileges.
Cheers,
Alex
Hi, @Jdelima
If your hosting method is on the server, don't worry, you can enter your username in the administrators group via the database.
If your form of hosting is cloud, you need to know if the administrator's account is managed by someone from your company and thus access it.If you are not and only the admin user has these permissions, you should consult who owns your site. In this case, I advise opening a direct call with Atlassian.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Cheers!
Hi @Jdelima if you've permission to access and edit your profile(based on Jira version), you can do it by yourself.
Else, you might need to find the current Jira admin who can make changes to your profile.
You can follow https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/manage-your-user-profile/ to know more how it works.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!
Best, Narendra
HI. Good morning,Narendra.Thank you for your answer.I have a user account only my administrator dont works with usHow i can change my permissions and begin administration on our jira.I think that my jira is server version, looks like the our jira use today ubuntu 20 You can help me about this thingsThank you
Thank you for your answer
Hi, Thank you.
Our administrator not works with us
I can change this using the acess on jira software or in VPS dime site ?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.