HiI have same issue.So, What I have to do ?
Hello @Active Digital Labs,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The issue that you are facing when transferring products is something that must be unblocked on our side.
With this said, I fixed it here on both organizations and now you should be able to transfer the products.
Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thanks It's works,But how do I delete product ? because I thought both were merged, but It is now show as 2 products
Hi @Active Digital Labs,
Cloud sites cannot be merged. So, when moving products from one organization to another it means that the site under an organization will be moved to another one, so you can manage both sites from one place.
If you don’t want to use one of the sites anymore, you need to cancel the subscription, so the site will be deactivated and then deleted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.