Hey guys. I have JIRA,Confluence, stash, and bamboo all up and running. I needed to add https to stash for git. I followed the instructions but when I go to stash.psibitsoftware.com i am sent to the confluence login page.
here is my apache config
# Put this with your other VirtualHosts, or at the bottom of the file
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName stash.psibitsoftware.com
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyRequests Off
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile "/usr/local/apache2/conf/server.crt"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "/usr/local/apache2/conf/server.key"
SSLCertificateChainFile "/usr/local/apache2/conf/server.crt"
<Proxy *:443>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://atlassianstack.cloudapp.net:7990/
ProxyPassReverse / http://atlassianstack.cloudapp.net:7990/
<Location />
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName confluence.psibitsoftware.com
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *:80>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / http://atlassianstack.cloudapp.net:8090/
ProxyPassReverse / http://atlassianstack.cloudapp.net:8090/
<Location />
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName bamboo.psibitsoftware.com
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *:80>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / http://atlassianstack.cloudapp.net:8085/
ProxyPassReverse / http://atlassianstack.cloudapp.net:8085/
<Location />
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.psibitsoftware.com
ProxyPreserveHost On
1,1 Top