Hey everyone.Whenever I insert my GA tracking code, it keeps on getting overwritten/lost after a day. What can be the cause of this?Thanks!
Hi Elie,
Happy to help!
I understand your concern about the GA tracking code missing from the UI. From your explanation, it appears to be a cache issue.
Since I notified this in my environment as well and it gets resolved after clearing the site data for Statuspage.
Could you please try clearing the cache and cookies for Statuspage and check if the issue exists?
Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.
Regards,Arumugam
Hello Arumugam, thanks for the reply! I didn't get notified when you answered, so I apologize for replying late
Will try your solution in a bit & will let you know!
Hey @Arumugam M , how are you doing?I did try this, but I just can't understand how browser cache, which isn't the case, can affect what data shows up on my side. I would believe and understand if a different person would save the data, and I would not see it because of my cache. But if the data is being saved on my device, refreshed and confirmed the data is saved and then it gets lost, then there is definitely a different issue.
@Arumugam M ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.